This message is from: Vivian Creigh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Since I am in the middle of trying to get organized for the upcoming driving
season I thought I'd pass on this tip for those of you planning o competing
your Fjords in ADS  events this year. I hope that means a bunch of you.

I make a mess of copies of my ADS  membership card, USAe  membership card,
USAe Pony measurement cards or forms, depending on their age. USAe horse
recording certificates and  all current  2002 coggins. Anything that might
be required with my entry. I keep the copies in a seperate file and put all
my membership cards in another file.

This way when I go to make an entry I can easily  find and include copies of
important info a particular event might require. I never have to carry the
membership cards around with me so  if my wallet is stolen or lost in the
course of the season I don't need to bother these org. for replacements.
Also as an organizer I can tell you that it simplifies the event secretary's
job to have all the necessary forms included as well as the fact that with
Driving becoming so popular and events filling early those entries that are
incomplete will not be accepted even if you make opening day.

I put copies of all coggins in my truck glove compartment and put the
originals in a file. Health certificates generally only last for 30 days but
I also make copies of those and file them , just in case. Although my vet
has originals of both I'd rather bother my husband if I need copies for
whatever reason.

Hope this gets everyone thinking about getting to those ADS CDEs this year.
If you can't drive then I highly recommend volunteering. You'll meet great
people while you learn about the sport.

To those of you  who inquired about the Kuhnle, thank you for your interest
however it has been sold.
Vivian Creigh