This message is from: Marsha Jo Hannah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> GAIL RUSSELL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> NOW I want to know whether I could repeat this with Ivermectrin.  I
> have a sneaking suspicion that Ivermectrin tastes worse than Panacur.

I've never done a taste test!  However, every time the subject has
come up on various e-lists, the consensus is that equines generally
find Ivermectin to be the tastiest of the wormers.  I know that,
whenever I've given any other product, my equines have made nasty
faces and given me this "How could you!" look.

However, it probably won't hurt to dip the worming syringe in
molasses....

Marsha Jo Hannah                Murphy must have been a horseman--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]               anything that can go wrong, will!
15 mi SW of Roseburg, Oregon