----Original Message Follows----
From: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I often see pictures of Fjords with the saddles set too far forward,perhaps because they DON'T have prominent withers so the rider sets that saddle up there over the shoulders. This seems to be especially true of
English saddles.

I have Four Ortho-flex saddle at the moment (wanting to sell two) but am still looking for the perfect saddle!