This message is from: Pat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Update on the Midwest Fjord Horse Club winter meeting:

A mailing will be going out the early part of next week with all the correct
information on the March 9-10 weekend. The registration form will be included,
please read everything over carefully and do not hesitate to call or email if
you have any questions.

We've been able to secure an all inclusive package for our Club with the
Victorian Pines Inn - a new facil;ity in Galena. For $135.00 per person single
occupancy or $95.00 per per based on double occupancy - you receive TWO nights
lodging (Fri & Sat night) - the Friday night reception - breakfast - lunch and
dinner. The Inn has a pool and spa, very nice facilities. We blocked 40 rooms
and as of yesterday they had 15 rooms already booked - so call for reservations
and make sure you say you are with the Midwest Fjord Horse Club.

If you stay at the Victorian Pines Inn all you have to pay for in addition is
the clinic with is $25.00 per person for a single or $40.00 per person for a
family. The clinic fee must be sent to MWFHC when you send back the
registration form to us.

If you do not stay at the Victorian Inn but want to join in the reception,
breakfast, lunch and dinner you need to send $50.00 per person when you
register through the mail as well as the clinic fees.

So get your reservations in, send the registration back to us as soon as you
can and rest assured the 2002 MWFHC winter meeting - clinic-dinner will be the
best ever!

Pat Holland