fjordhorse-digest     Friday, December 14 2001     Volume 2001 : Number 326

In this issue:

       Re: For Mark, answer from professor
       Re: the viking horse the Fjord?
       Re: NFHR Responsibility & 5th generation pedigrees.
       Re: Horse ancestry
       Re: Tunica and W at the Norwegian Embassy - long
       Attention Mainers, camptown dave alert!
       Re: Tunica and W at the Norwegian Embassy - miscomunications
       Tina's mysterious lameness
       Various
       Re: fjord saddle
       Re: fjordhorse-digest V2001 #325
       Re: Libby Show
       Re: Tina's mysterious lameness
       RE: Looking for a name
       Pas De Deux tape

See the end of the digest for information on how to retrieve back issues.