This message is from: Don Brackett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

This method of comunication is difficult. What I meant to say was that Cheryl deserves as much if not more of the congratulations. Her horses did so well because she prepared them so well. Not sure if my post really said that!

Also in my post about Libby classes, I never ment to imply that stick horse and other fun classes shouldn't be included. Just not to delete unique hitches. Too bad we aren't really able to meet around the kitchen table once and a while. Wouldn't have to spell correctly either.
Jane