This message is from: Nancy Newport <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Carol,
I guess I would have to ask why this information
was not requested by you when you originally
imported the horse?

If you accepted the pedigree as is when you
bought the horse - why now the need to update it?
 If it's for the reason of saleability I would
think it's your responsibility to request the
information.  If it's for the reason to have
complete pedigrees, I would think that the NFHR
would only be responsible for what it requires of
any horse registered with NFHR. (If you want to
work to change that policy - that's another
matter)

I believe that the NFHR would be going the extra
mile to add the information you might recover
from the Dutch registry to your existing
registration papers.

As for the forms being in 5 generations - why
not, if the information is provided by the owner
or on the data base may as well provide a place
to put it.

JMHO,
Nancy Newport
Gainesville, Florida