This message is from: "Jean Gayle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Carol, I always log on in the morning to see who is saying what.  Out of
eight emails, six are ads...just hate that.  But I think someone needs to
come up with a new idea or query to liven up the list.  Hmmmmm, dominant
mare problems?  My mare must be very frustrated as she calls and calls when
separated from the boys as I rotate pastures. But when I put her back in
with Gunnar she leaves hairless spots on him and threatens him.  She does
not do that with Charley except that they have a stand off with glares and
ears back.

She is Holsteiner and twelve.  What is the oldest a maiden mare can be bred?

Jean Walters Gayle
[Authoress of "The Colonel's Daughter"
Occupied Germany 1946 To 1949 ]
http://users.techline.com/jgayle