This message is from: "Carol J. Makosky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi,
I cannot believe there have not been any posts on the list lately.  Is
everyone enjoying these last days of autumn or am I not getting my list
letters?  I find this very unusual that out of 400 + members nobody has
anything to say.  LOL  Well, I will have to tell of the nice drives and
rides I have had on Heidi these last few days.  The best of all is that
the snowmobile trail is cleared behind my house from the tornado damage
of June and I can once again ride that till the snow falls.  But this
beautiful part of the woods sure has changed.  Most of the trees are
down and one can see for a mile of so now.  The real shame of it all is
that this wood will just go to waste and not be logged like private
property owners are doing.  Now it is time to feed all the critters and
I look forward to when the pigs go to market and I am sure deep down
Heidi will not miss them also.  They do push her around and she has to
put up with them routing through her hay.

--
"Built FJORD tough"
Carol M.