Sent: Friday, September 28, 2001 4:17 PM
To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
Subject: Re: fencing

This message is from: "Jean Gayle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The noise maker that really works with "small animals (full setting), rodent
pests (lesser setting), bats and mice (lesser), spiders and flying insects,
(lesser), and fleas, tick, crawling insects (least setting).  You only hear
it in the higher settings. It is made in Sisters Oregon and their phone
number is 1 800 343 2659.

Has anyone used the spot-on debugger for horses?  It is said to work for 14
days and repel all kinds of flying insects.  Called Freedom Spot-on,   It is
new and is in the American Livestock catalogue.   Jean

Jean Walters Gayle
[Authoress of "The Colonel's Daughter"
Occupied Germany 1946 To 1949 ]
http://users.techline.com/jgayle