This message is from: "Jean Gayle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I know we have covered this many times but I am stuck on which choice to
make.  I have a rather rustic place and the present fencing is heavy cedar
posts and cedar 1X6 boards.  The fjord is forever sticking his head through
the boards and breaking them.  Plus over the years they look pretty seedy.
The cost of four hundred feet of white plastic is around $5000 with five
gates.  We normally have heavy rainfall in this area so keeping the plastic
white seems a problem plus concerns about broken plastic with horses.

Have any of you ideas on pretty wood fencing?  Something with eye appeal and
good for horses?  Jean
PS re my question re getting rid of birds in barns and arenas.  No ideas?

Jean Walters Gayle
[Authoress of "The Colonel's Daughter"
Occupied Germany 1946 To 1949 ]
http://users.techline.com/jgayle