This message is from: "Carol J. Makosky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> In a message dated 8/20/01 8:13:20 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> << I for one do not show or
>  ever plan to go to such large affairs with my horse.  I also like to know
> the lay
>  out and all the details of even taking my horse to club drives. >>
>
> Hi Carol-
>
> Oops, I didn't mean to discourage others from attending events of any size.
> The reason this all shocked and upset me so much is because it was so out of
> the ordinary. Normally show management do all they can to make your
> experience a pleasant and trouble-free one!

Hi,
You are right about that and any good manager should know what horse people need
to do a good job at any affair.  But I know of some people who will not go back
to an expo just because of all the crowds to drive through to get to the arena.
They consider it too dangerous and the general public is so dumb about how to
walk around horses and how close to be and all of that.  Well enough said on
that.  I would like to help you out on the bit ?, but I ride western with an
English bridle with a kimberwick bit.  Ok everyone laugh at that one.  I just
have not found a Western bridle that I like and this gets me down the road just
fine.

--
"Built FJORD tough"
Carol M.