This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 8/20/01 8:13:20 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I for one do not show or
 ever plan to go to such large affairs with my horse.  I also like to know
the lay
 out and all the details of even taking my horse to club drives. >>

Hi Carol-

Oops, I didn't mean to discourage others from attending events of any size.
The reason this all shocked and upset me so much is because it was so out of
the ordinary. Normally show management do all they can to make your
experience a pleasant and trouble-free one!

Enjoy your driving club and keep us posted on its meetings : )

Brigid M Wasson
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
 <A HREF="http://ourfjords.freeservers.com/fjord1/Our_Fjordsx.html";>Our </A>
<A HREF="http://ourfjords.freeservers.com/fjord1/Our_Fjordsx.html";>Fjords</A>