This message is from: "Jean Gayle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Dear Sue, can only wish you the best and that this is just from over doing
and all will be well with some rest.  Your wonderful attitude is something
for all of us to emulate in our problems.

Just an hour ago I went out to turn off the sprinkler and give the horses
apples before bedtime.  As I carried the sprinkler around the house my foot
caught in the hose and down I went full force with my head onto the top nail
in the sprinkler.  Blood all over and two doggies trying to help me.  I hit
my knee, the "good" one and the taste of blood let me know I was bleeding
pretty hard from the head wound.  Managed to get to my feet and get to the
house where the apparition in the mirror looked like a bomb victim!!.  I
began to get shaky and hated to but called 911 as I was too shaky to drive
to the ER.  "please no sirens."  Sure, so five cars came with the aid car
blasting away and the horses and dogs freaking out.  The cat may come home
tomorrow.

  All I had that merited this confusion was a huge swelling on my forehead,
blood had stopped but my shirt looked like a mass murderer"s and my blood
pressure was 189 over 110.  They put a band aid on me and after the usual
questions about who is president etc, left. Ho hum just another night on the
farm.

I am lucky as it could have gone into my eye.  So I hope your reports come
out with good findings like mine and this is just some minor set back.  Jean
Jean Walters Gayle
Aberdeen, WA
[Authoress of "The Colonel's Daughter"
Occupied Germany 1946 TO 1949 ]