This message is from: "ruth bushnell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>     I would like to ask for you all to have good thoughts for me as we go
> thru the next few weeks with the move and having a medical diagnosis done.
............ have a great faith in God, that he won't dish out anymore than
I can
> handle!!:-)......... You all are such an inspiring group of people that I
wanted to share this
> personal journey with you and receive the strength that you give to the
> members in times when they need it. I need it right now.....
 Thanks for letting me ramble on! Sue g.
Sue, we're very, very, sorry to hear of your physical difficulties and our
prayers are for your recovery. It sounds as though you have a wonderfully
vibrant and optimistic outlook which I'm sure will long serve you well. Take
it easy (let the neighbors help move) and be doubly-ot darned nice to
yourself!!

God Bless!! Ruthie, and Gene
nw mt