This message is from: Brass Ring's Jord <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Folks, I dictated this to Sara, again, because Mom & Dad & I are still
at her house & as we all know, I can't cross the road, yet. Well, another
day at the salt mines. This time it was raking the hay we cut 2 days ago.
Ho hum. Piece of cake. Only problem was I was a little slow on the "haw".
And you know, Mom kept on pushing me out of the way until I GOT IT. Had
lots of practice as we turned "haw" almost all the time.

Since it was Sunday, there were lots of SUNDAY DRIVERS out. They all
slowed down to look. Sheesh, you would think they never saw anyone raking
hay before. Guess I showed them that I'm big enough to do this. Well, I
really don't have to pull much, but I can keep up & I'm getting the steps
down. You know, the little shuffle with the feet on the turns, The stand
there, with no fidgeting, when we take a blow, not starting until the
BIPED says GO. When it's MY turn to pull the load, I'll have it down, And
you know what, The noise from the mower & rake doesn't even scare me! How
about that? It's RIGHT behind me & I don't even care. I can see it &
everything.

At least we didn't have to pull the baler, yet, anyway. Mom says we need
Uncle Gandolf & Uncle Geir for that. Mom says I'll have to be tied to Dad
when we do that because, as she says"boys will be stupid", & Dad doesn't
like Uncle Gandolf or Uncle Geir, so she has to be in between the Dad &
the boys.

When we do that, maybe I'll chew on Dad's cheek, like I do to Mom - keep
his mind off the boys next to Mom.

Well, dinnertime. Gotta Go.

Bye,

Jord