This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 6/6/01 10:09:15 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> .  My preference
> runs to the Western Saddle but it would seem that an English Saddle might
> work better as our mare is quite broad across the back.  I would appreciate
> any input from other Fjord owners.

I love my Isabelle Wintec.  First time I sat in my trainer's I noticed that
my seat was soooo much easier to maintain.  And I bought my own.  Now riding
in the close contact, the western and the aussie doesn't feel RIGHT.  A good
thing about the new Wintec's, you can adapt it to fit your horse.  I've got a
horse wearing a medium gullet (QH) and the two fjord mares are in wide and
extra wide.

Pamela