This message is from: "Shareknot" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Having recently become a proud Fjord owner I am wondering what preferences
there are for saddles.  I have a 10 year old mare and her 1 year old filly.
The mare has been ridden, however, I don't have a saddle.  My preference
runs to the Western Saddle but it would seem that an English Saddle might
work better as our mare is quite broad across the back.  I would appreciate
any input from other Fjord owners.
I am really enjoying the pictures of all the new babies.
I am expecting our first Fjord Baby next Apr-May.
I can't begin to tell you all how much I am enjoying the "Fjord Experience"

Sharon Knipe
Calgary Canada