This message is from: "Frederick J. Pack" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Looked for Muskol on the internet and found this cheapest for 6 oz Aerosol
from an outfit in Pennsylvania:

http://www.dnrsports.com/camping-accs/repell/  Be sure to write down the
item you want before going to the order form.  You have to fill in the order
form manually.  6 oz is only $4.03....$1.00+ cheaper than anyplace else.

I have used "No Stinkin' Bugs" which is 23% deet ordered through
http://www.sportsmansguide.com with good success.  Does NOT sting or
irritate my skin (which is sensitive) at all.   I have ordered some of the
Muskol to try out.  The Muskol is 40% deet.  Lotion and pump bottles are
also available in stronger deet concentrations.

Fred and Lois Pack
Pack's Peak Stables
Wilkeson, WA USA

Subject: Re: trail riding

This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Gosh, Bonnie!  It sounds like Interior Alaska, the land of the BIG mosquito
(and the swarms of  little nasty ones!) I use some of the 95% Deet
repellents on my clothes, and a bit on my skin, and have used a variety of
fly sprays on the horses, but lightly rubbing some 95% Deet ( Ben's,
Muskol, etc)