This message is from: "Ellen Davidson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To those folks out east that are going to work at Equitana,
I can never thank you enough for asking us to go along.Christine and I are
counting the minutes til we go.Without you,we would never have and
opportunity like this.I love my fjords dearly and think that they are the
most beautiful,wonderful horses on earth (unbiased opinion). We hope that we
will do you proud.Christine says that this is the most exciting thing that
has ever happened in her life,definitely better than Christmas.
Ellen,Christine and Lasse