This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I lost my beloved Katrina Sunday afternoon when she was in labor with her
foal. Not sure what happened but she seemed to be doing fine when she had
what was very like a seizure, moments later she was gone. My vet was here and
he cut her baby from her dead body. He is a strong boy and was on his feet in
20 minutes. I am bottle feeding him every 90 minutes and so far so good. The
next few days are critical so I need both your prayers and advice. Anyone who
has raised an orphan foal I need your help please. I need to save this colt
he is all I have left of my beautiful horse.
I also need a name a strong Norwegian one that will give him and I strength
for the days ahead. The names I had picked out just don't seem appropriate
now. His sire is King Gjestar II.
                     Sue

Sue Clark-Sorger
Crown Oak Fjords