This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 2/26/2003 5:44:15 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Does the cheap East Indian-made harness with the red buttons show up there?
> I bought some at Martin's at Turlock...that was almost the only kind of
> harness there...there was lots there and all sold for $140 to $180.  Got it
> home and the tug fell off the backstrap.

LOL! I just bought a pony-size bridle for training, wanted something cheap
and got it. Funny, most sellers try to disguise the fact that their stuff
comes from India, but this bridle arrived with a big sticker saying MADE IN
INDIA. Later my roommate came home and said, "What's that smell? Did one of
the cats pee on the carpet?" <g> I explained how leather is tanned in
India...

Brigid Wasson
SF Bay Area, CA
 <A HREF="http://www.ourfjords.freeservers.com/fjord1/Our_Fjordsx.html";>Our