This message is from: "Snowy Mtn." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

 I know that the Mare Amanda's beauty is an
excellent horse. She came to us as a Lion and left a lamb. I know Tim used
her extencively as apparently she was one of his favorites. A few year ago
when she was here she learned to be absolutely great in saddle you could
shoot from her back you. We played leap frog with trucks honking horns,
motorcycles,  she would walk over & underplastic . She went thru every
sacking out process we could think of. We trainerd her in buggy tough at
first but she became EXCELLENT. Amanda taught us alot. We love her to death.
Please don't let this mare go for meat. She is a high energy horse but she
learned to be very well behaved. A roller bit was her favorite, roll roll
roll steady as a rock, but wow that rollerbit rolled. Even if she is a
little rusty now Amanda is a horse with a great big heart, very strong, big,
forward.
Amanda would be an excellent buy.I think there are 2 pictures of her on our
web site . One tilling soil in the greenhouse, the other standing on &
underplastic with Walter holding a shot gun. Look under our training page at
www.fjordhorse.net
What a horse. Waverly is to far from us here and money is short at this time
of year, otherwise I would defineatly go buy her. I hope Someone that want a
great horse will buy her. Let me know Please.
Lauren Sellars
Snowy Mtn Fjords