This message is from: M Korose <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi List

We have also received only one reply to a request for
flyers to distribute.  We have no stock currently
saleable, and people do ask.  We give out old Digests,
when we have them, we keep a notebook with the current
NFHR phone list, and we let folks copy down addresses
in their area, we have them contact the NFHR website
(we always have a special framed copy of the website
on our picture board) and we try like crazy to lead
them to folks we know are breeding Fjords in their
general vicinity.  But.... if you had flyers, they
would be welcome.  Even just word listings:
age/experience/size/color/name/price   These could be
emailed to us, Curt has helped folks put together
photos and words, it doesn't have to be as hard as
people think.   And we can get anywhere from 5-8 cents
a copy here if we shop around. But I guess we will
again be just trying to interest people in the Fjord
breed, only to not be able to answer the big question:
 Where can I get one???  Our breeding program is
young, we will be better off in a few years, but for
those folks with an older (and trained!) Fjord that is
looking for a sale, these expos get a lot of folks.
We have some super folks volunteered to help at our
booth, which is not NFHR sponsored, but will be a
tribute to Fjords, none the less.

Also, we do use videos, any we have gathered, Beth and
Sandy graciously provided us a homemade one two years
ago, it is the favorite of all.  We keep a video on
ALL THE TIME the booth is open.  We have old Equitana
KY footage, a Norwegian video (in Norwegian!), and we
have even been known to put on the old mane cutting
video.

Off my Whine fest for now.  We will have a great time,
if you are a Fjord person in Harrisburg PA for the
expo on 28-29 Feb or 1 March, come by and see us!!!

Marsha in VA
Where we just dug out of 24 or so inches of snow.  The
Alaska Fjord and the Norway Fjord are scoffing at the
other light weights!
http://shopping.yahoo.com