This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 1/9/2003 9:56:04 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Actually none of them can be considered purebred unless it can be proven
> that they are in fact purebred by way of DNA testing.  That is going to be
> done but that may not prove they are purebred unless the DNA types of their
>
> sires & dams are on file already.  So until the DNA typing is done &
> researched none of them can really be called purebred.  They do look like
> it but looks can be deceiving which is one of the big problems with
> crossbreeding in the first place.

Very true, and I appreciate the correction.  It still meshes with my point
that not only are horses that seem purebred being rescued, but also the
halfbreeds.  :)

Pamela
 <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/northhorse/index.html";>Northern Holiday
Horses</A>