This message is from: GAIL RUSSELL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Do you know if the prevalence of PMU foals has fallen since the demise of
Premarin as the universally recommended "forever feminine" solution?  I
would think that the market for pregnant mare urine should have fallen
off...which might have significant effect on the number of draft-cross type
foals going to auction....some of which, I gather, are Fjord crosses.

>In regard to Fjords specifically, we believe it would be a good thing to try
>to decipher exactly how these Fjords are ending up in slaughter house
>facilities by attempting to track their history.
Gail Russell
Forestville CA