This message is from: GAIL RUSSELL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

There are actually very few people in the world who are actually mean.
Uninformed, weak, powerless, fearful, but not actually mean.  My son gave me
"Fast Food Nation" for Christmas...which...among other things...points out
that the the slaughterhouse workers are people who are desperate for work,
and are often severely hurt or disabled in the process of doing their jobs
at the pace required.

To keep this Fjord related.....I am just hoping that it was somehow some
sort of cruel hoax on the part of the farmer....as it seems that he/she
would have had every reason to try to sell the horses as agreed.

>Egad how I would question my parenting if I raised a child so hard and cruel
>as to work in a slaughterhouse...

Gail Russell
Forestville CA