This message is from: "Peter Randall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I made the big mistake of reading the posting detailing the slaughterhouse
procedures at work...unfortunately it was not a post that left anyone calling
themselves human, with dry eyes.

In a former life, as a musician in a recording band, I once wrote a song
entitled "What Kind of World are We Living in?"

The chorus went;
"What kind of world are we living in?
I see things that make my stomach turn
What kind of world are we living in?
Where is the soul of man."

Every single day of my life I unfortunately have a hundred reminders how
universal and current my dated lyrics are. I suppose that is one of the
reasons I am a politician now, to see if I can do any good.

How does one become numb enough to work in a slaughterhouse?

Of what gain or value money if you have to give away your very soul to earn
it?

Teach your kids that they can be anything they want and do anything they set
there mind to- Boy girl, big, small, short, fat...Then don't be afraid to tell
them that there are many things that they could choose to do that would deeply
disappoint and hurt you.

Egad how I would question my parenting if I raised a child so hard and cruel
as to work in a slaughterhouse...

W Peter Randall
Randall Farms
Beamsville Ontario

[demime 0.99c.8 removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
W. Peter Randall PM CHRP.vcf]