This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Congradulations Pat!!  So happy that Jim and I could be there to see you and
Prydarson perform.  Your stallion is not only georgeous, but he has such a
personality, and as proven by your test scores, well trained.   Maybe you two
can have a little rest on your laurels this winter.

Congradulations to everyone else that attended the Morrisville evaluations,
also.  Jim and I sure did enjoy meeting so many new fjord owners and their
horses.  Our aisle mates were Marcey Baer and Susan Cook with Zoe (wonderful
girls, all of them), Phillip and Deborah Juran and their wonderful daughters
and mares (these three little girls are as well trained as any of the
fjords), The Sorum's from Ohio, who came such a long way and brought many
beautiful and well-behaved fjords, Deb Coggiola whose stallion FC Molson does
it all, Van Zimmerman was there with Tasja (one big beautiful mare) and, of
course, Old Hickory Farm with Flotren and they also showed two beautiful
mares.   I truly enjoyed watching the performance of all these horses and
hopefully learned from them.  We came away feeling like we had known many of
these owners much longer than 2 days.

We don't want to forget that Curt Pierce, site cordinator, and his wonderful
assistant, Christine, worked long and hard days.   There were many site
conditions because of the hurricane that had to be reevaluated.   My hat off
to the judges - what a job they have - I know they were freezing sometime,
but were always very intently watching the performance.  A "Good Job" from
this performer.

And last, but certainly not least, I, personally enjoyed meeting Ursula
Jensen.   Her vast experience with driving, etc. certainly was apparent by
her comments.  I welcomed her suggestions for my horse and enjoyed hearing
her comments on other horses.  Wish I could be a mouse and follow her from
show to show - boy would I learn.

Mary and Jim Harvey