This message is from: Pat Wolfe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Wow! What a great year I have had with my new 4 year old stallion that I
imported from Norway.  I just came back from the Morrisville evaluation
with great results.  Before I get into the scores I would really like to
thank Curtis pierce and Mike May for doing such a great job in
organizing the evaluation.  Everything was perfect.
Now to the scores. Prydarson (Sonny) received a blue ribbon in
Conformation and movement with a score of 87 points.  This makes him the
high point stallion in North America.
He also did very well in driving and draft. Intro driving, a blue with
80 points, advanced driving, a red  with 78.25 points (driver error),
intro draft, blue with 84.5 points and advanced draft with 88.5 points.
I also took him to 5 horse shows this year. 2 open driving shows and 3
fjords shows.  He came home with 2 overall Grand Championships, 1
reserve stallion championship and 3 driving championships.  He also
received 20 first place ribbons at those shows.
At Morrisville I also got a blue ribbon for my 2 year old gelding, Uvaer
and a Red for Robin.

Pat from Ottawa where the beautiful fall colors have started.