This message is from: The Mercers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi All,

A newbie cart/driving person needs some help!  Yup, me.

I wondered if any of you had purchased or know anyone who has purchased a cart from Ox Bow Trading Co. I've been in contact with them and they have a couple of carts I'm interested in.

The first is a Meadowbrook with 38" wheels. Is this a good size for a 14.3 Fjord? The shaft loops when set for my current road cart are 41"-42" from the ground up.

The second is a fore cart that can do single or double hitch and has seating for 2.

Any help/info is appreciated!

Thanks,

Taffy Mercer