This message is from: "Janne Myrdal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Just thought I would mention this, since there has been lots of discussion
on this issue.  I have a 4 year old pleassure QH gelding that started to
fight the bit like a mad man.  I saw NO wolf tooth, but today took him to
the vet and found one, and it was EVER so little, smallest one I have ever
see, - so now I hope it will help him.  Sure it will.  Anyway, as I said, I
could not see it, but at the clinic we found it after a good look.  Strange
things they are.

Janne in sunny and warm ND.  Harvest dust in the air.