This message is from: "sheri kane" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello Fjord friends,
    I have something to ask all of you. My Redford is out on pasture, 4
acres of it with 4 other horses. He is happy as can be. Today he came in
looking terrible.  They say he must have gotten into the Red Clover they
told me.
He was drooling all over and his eyes were swollen too. The barn owner told
me that she mowed it all down today but even tonight he would stand for
awhile then just spill out a huge mouthful of clear saliva.  They said that
most of the horses stay away from it. Have you heard of this, can it be
dangerous?? He did not show any signs of colic or otherwise being sick.
Have you heard of such a thing, Should I be worried about the next time he
gets into this?
Thanks for your help. Sheir and Red