This message is from: Janet McNally <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 17:06:51 EDT
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Humane Society Calendar
>
> This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Tis the season to receive calendars, along with requests for contributions.
> Last week it was the Reagan Ranch calendar, addressed to my  husband.  This
> week it was the Humane Society, addressed to me.  Lovely calendar, and I will
> pay them their $13.00 contribution.

Pamela,

is this calandar put out by the Human Society of the United States (HSUS)  or
by the
other Humane society best known for its spay/neuter clinics and pet shelters?
HSUS
supports  activities which are trying to completely stop the ownership of all
domestic
animals, including your ownership of the Fjord horses you love.

Janet