This message is from: GAIL RUSSELL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

My Troxel Dakota is a considerable improvement on the usual helmets.  It is
well ventilated and has a fitting mechanism that stops them from wobbling
around on your head.  I like it MUCH better than my old Lidlocker.  Not
cheap though.....the online site that has the shades sells it for about $70.
I don't think I paid quite that much.

Gail

At 11:14 AM 8/16/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>This message is from: Lori Lemley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>I'm another that owes my life to a helmet. My husband and I have a deal: he
>wears a helmet on his motorcycle; I wear one on the Fjord.
>
>Nobody else in my local trail riding club wears one. I've only seen one
>other rider in the state-wide club wear one. They're hot, uncomfortable and
>I still have to wear smeary sun screen. But it's worth it.
>
>Lori
>Conway, AR

Gail Russell
Forestville CA