This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I received the below message regarding mane trimming and told the person I would forward it to our mailing list for her. If anyone out there is interested in this please respond directly to here at

 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mike

Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 21:10:49 -0700
From: Dorothy McPherson-Donell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject: mane trimming

Hello, I am a trainer of Friesian and Fjord horses in California.  I am
in need of a person to trim the manes of  several  Fjord show horses in
September and would appreciate knowing of anyone who is a professional
"trimmer" who will come to the ranch.  We are located in middle
California, between  Santa Cruz and  and Los Gatos.  Can you help me?
Thanks,  Dorothy McPherson-Donell

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Executive Director & Registrar
PO Box 685
Webster, NY  14580-0685

Voice 585-872-4114
FAX 585-787-0497