This message is from: Rich Lipinski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello again,

I thought I would state what the asking price is for the package of the four fjords I would like to sell. The four are

NFR Halvar
Blue Bird Lane Kestrel
Blue Bird Lane Peregrine
Oh Whysper

The package for all four is $20,000. This is below their cost to me and what I believe to be a 20% discount to their FMV.

We are putting together a package of current pictures to email and a video that will include all four. We hope to have this ready this weekend but it may not be until the following weekend. If you would be interested in the horses and would like a copy of the video, please email me your mailing address.

Once again, I am looking to sell the four together. If no one is interested in all four, I might consider the three fillies as a package.

Richard Lipinski
Legend Farms, LLC