This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Sarah,
check out "LAMINA SAVER" as reported on in "Horse Journal", June, 2002.
Made by Figuerola Laboratories,  800-219-1147 or website:
http://www.figuerola-labs.com/

The article in HORSE JOURNAL is very helpful with advice on how to manage
chronic laminitis. About LaminaSaver: "We've never seen anything like it
for treating chronic laminitis, and all our testers agreed it is worth the
hefty price."

>From what I have seen of Icelandics, they have similar temperments to
Fjords, and I believe were descended from the same ancestors, so she should
fit right in.

Jean in snowy Fairbanks, Alaska, 4 inches of new wet snow...Roads this
morning are terrible!

My neighbor and I were just 'given' a free Icelandic.
>The deal with this 8-9 year old mare is that she foundered about 2 1/2 years
>ago and even tho it's manageable (at this point) she is not rideable,
Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]