This message is from: Rich Lipinski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I finally have the video of the four horses I have for sale. Just to remind you, they are:

NFR Halvar
Bluebird Lane Peregrine
Bluebird Lane Kestrel
Oh Whysper

I want to sell them together, hopefully so they can stay together. If someone would purchase them all, I would be willing to sell them for $20,000 US. I think this is a very good price and it really is a price to facilitate a group purchase.

If you think you would be interested, please email me, with your mailing address, and we can discuss sending you the video.

Rich Lipinski
Legend Farms, LLC