This message is from: "John Rooker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Good morning!  I'm new to this list and new to Fjord horses.  We recently lost
our Morgan/Quarter Horse cross and are seriously considering the purchase of a
Norwegian Fjord Horse.  The breed appears to embody everything we are looking
for in an equine companion.  We are in Rochester, NY and would appreciate any
information on horses that may be available or any guidance in selecting a
Norwegian Fjord.

We would be looking for a horse that has been started under saddle with a
willingness to learn.  The horse would be used entirely for pleasure riding
(English) and possibly training level Dressage.

Thanks!