This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 10:09 AM 5/2/2002 +1000, you wrote:
This message is from: "Karen Keith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hoping someone might know this mare.  Look forward to hearing from you.

I think you will find that the breeder of this horse was Cliff Baltzley in NM. The X brand was used by him. I looked and could not find the 27 or 37 brand in my database though. The horse is most likely registered with the FBA.

You can try & contact Jim Sutton and see if he can look up the name for you. The last number I have for the FBA is: 904-744-9088. It is in the Eastern Time Zone.

Mike

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Executive Director & Registrar
PO Box 685
Webster, NY  14580-0685

Voice 585-872-4114
FAX 585-787-0497