This message is from: "Karen Keith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Dear List:

I purchased a fjord mare at auction but she didn't come with papers. Just wondering if anyone knows her or her "story". She's about 6 yo, just under 14hh, and a red dun. Currently, she's very fat -- maybe 200 lbs overweight (blushing) -- but we're working on that. She's not the prettiest fjord (my gelding is :^) ), but she's showing a lovely tractable temperament and doesn't get upset about things. She came to me with the name of Sue Babe, probably not the original, and she may be a FBA registered mare out of NM. That's just a guess on my part. Please take a look at her pics and further description at my PictureTrail site.

www.picturetrail.com

Go to Visit Album and type in kkkeith, then click go. Once in my album, go to FJORD MARE and see the pics. You're also welcome to look at the other album. That's the one with my lovely gelding in his custom-made knotted halter.

Hoping someone might know this mare.  Look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers!

Karen