This message is from: "Dave and Patti Walter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Took Los Trigos Clementine and my welsh pony to a 4H dressage schooling show
in Plymouth WI Sat. June 17th with 3 of my lesson kids. I just recently sold
Clementine but the new owner is not picking her up till the end of the month
and I asked if I could take her to this show. As I just love this horse's
movement. The new owner agreed and I asked a very talented 16 yr old to show
her. We only had a WEEK and Clem is a tad overweight and out of shape. BUT..in
true Fjord spirit she always gives it her all. Anyway, Clem did the Intro.
tests A & B and came home with a 1st and a 2nd!!!! The pony came home with a
3rd and 5th. The welsh pony is really a super little pony can do dressage and
pleasure but these riders were only 10 and their first show ever and oh you
should have seen their nerves. I wanted to yell out BREATHE!!!! It was really
cute and I was very proud of them for doing as well as they did.

Clem has awesome movement and awesome transitions and awesome halts. Oh my,
not sure how they trained her, but she could have been a reiner! She really
comes under herself in the halt!

Thanks to everyone who had such kind words about myself, it was quite
embarassing but thanks!

Patti Jo Walter
www.franciscreekfjords.com