This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thanks for all the input and to Linda for asking the question! Yes, I think I will keep track of the miles and charge $.50 /mile round trip. That is a good compromise I think, for my friend...who is really just an acquaintance who just bought a Fjord last year! After all it IS wear and tear on my truck and on me plus my time!

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska

I charge .50 per mile for my birthday party service.  I figure it helps with
all the other expenses and wear and tear on your rig.