This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

just a note that my horse Oz (Oslo Gull) is still for sale, due to health
issues on my part (knee surgery, with another due in the fall).

he is on the tall end for fjords, a solid 15HH, drafty. very well mannered
and trained, riding both english and western. good health, sound, good feet,
and
has been on a very healthy diet since becoming way too fluffy this winter
(thanks to my well-meaning but unknowing hubby). he's been ridden 3 times a
week
since april by my instructor (ouch, says my checkbook, but it's well worth
it), and has gotten back into the work habit nicely, with riding in the arena,
indoors and out, trails and lots of road work. he does not drive. asking $6000.

he will be at blue earth. patti jo and her students are going to ride him in
LOTS of classes, so you will recognize him as the one sleeping in his stall
with glazed over eyes by wednesday afternoon. after blue earth he will be going
to wisconsin with patti jo.

laurie, who is still sad at parting with him, but knows it's the best for the
big guy