This message is from: "Douglas Knutsen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

First, I want to thank all of you who have sent kind thoughts and concern
about His Majesty. Your support is much appreciated. I think of Digest folks
as one of my communities, especially at times like this. Unfortunately, the
tissue samples came back and do not show any abnormalities or bugs. So it's
back to the black $ hole tomorrow. He definitely has something going on with
his airways, but that doesn't explain his stiffness when moving. He also is
not eating well. Yes, he is a full-blooded Fjord....

It really scared me when the internal medicine doc told me she'd line up a
surgeon to look at him also. No, no, no!

This time, I'm taking a book.

Bye,
Peg

Peg Knutsen