This message is from: Lauren Sellars <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I appreciate the effort put into brining us the show results. Thank you.
Could someone please in simple terms explain how the scoring works .
For instance the 4 & over stallions when you look at how they were scored it doesn't make sence to me.The # don't add up.
Shine the light on please
Lauren
wish I had been there

Mike May wrote:

This message is from: Mike May <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The results of the NFHR 25th Anniversary Horse Show have now been posted
on the NFHR web site.

Please go to:

www.nfhr.com

Click on: