This message is from: "Reena Giola" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Even I must say 'thanks for sharing your very cold arctic air' as it is very cold here this morning for
us here in Southern Arizona.........bbbrrrrrrrrr............

Reena
who had to actually turn on the heat!! 29° (not including the wind chill---as it is fairly windy too!)

"Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska, cloudy and +6: We sent the cold arctic air down
to you folks!"

I just don't know how to thank you, Jean, for sending down some of your very own cold arctic air. What can I say, except thanks for sharing.... I can't say
I recall another time when I had to wear long underware and two layers of
socks to almost stay warm in my house! You are welcome to take it back.

Peg - shivering in Seattle [ well, actually Maltby}