This message is from: "Melinda Schumacher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Are these the "regular" black oil sunflower seeds that I would buy for the
birdfeeder?  Do the horses eat the shells too?!

Melinda

--
Coaching with Melinda Schumacher, MD
Personal Empowerment through Creative Expression and Equine Experiential

"You wander from room to room hunting for the diamond necklace that is
already around your neck."   ~Jalal-Uddin Rumi

"As she knotted the reins and took her stand, the horse's soul came into her
hand, and up from the mouth that held the steel came an innermost word, half
thought, half feel."~paraphrased, John Masefield

Fly Without Wings  www.flywithoutwings.net
Gestalt Practitioner  www.gestaltcleveland.org