This message is from: "Lola Lahr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

We live in NW Oregon and my horses have 24/7 access to pasture and barn.
They put themselves into the barn and stalls (first come, first served, some
share) at night and when it rains really hard and it's cold.  Since we
started the  24/7 access to turn out last summer, their feet have
*really*started to look like the "good feet" pictures.